Saturday, September 27, 2008

I think I feel much better, feel much better, feel much better

Shakedown - At Night (Seamus Haji Remix)

A new twist on the 2002 hit featuring Terra Deva. Nice update, however I prefer the Braxe version. The Braxe version seems to retain the deep funky nature of the original. I do see this Haji mix taking off though it is way more dance friendly in a mainstream kind of way and it is good, very good in fact. I also included The Distinguished Mr. Bailey's Mash which includes Alcatraz - Give me love. Don't even get me started about Peter Bailey cause I could go on 4evah! I love that mans music. None the less I still vote the Alan Braxe Mix as my favorite.

At Night (Seamus Haji Remix)_.mp3

Shakedown - At Night (Alan Braxe)mp3.mp3

01 Shakedown - At Night ( Peter Bailey Mix).mp3


No comments: