Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TOP 10 of 2008 (Tribal Genre)

A small selection of tracks from 2008 that either moved my audience or me.

1. DJ Twisted Dee - Drop That Beat (Complete Trip Mix)

2. Denis the Menace Ft. Big World - Fired Up 08 (Princess Ann Vs Horny)

3. Coca & Villa - La Noche (D-Formation Beat Freak Mix)

4. Bob Sinclar & Steve Edwards - Together (Friscia & Lamboy Short Club)

5. Steven W. & Chawi Singers - Oh Happy Day (Andre Rocc Unreleased Mix)

6. Niaz Arca & Andy Notalez - Club Goes Boom (Original Mix)

7. X-Press 2 Ft. Kurt Wagner - Give It (Friscia & Lamboy Salvation)

8. Happy Clappers - I Believe 08 (Princess Ann Club-O-Rama Reconstruction)

9. Hardsoul - Nothing Better Than Your Lovin' (Prom & Roog)

10.Eddie Amador Ft. Pepper Mashay - Release Yourself (Amador's Primo Mix)

* A few of these tracks were actually released just prior to 2008 but moved into my sets in 08.This list's focus is on tribal. It would look completely different if I included other genres of house.

** It was difficult for me to list Fired Up 08 & I Believe 08, because in reality they are not new songs by any stretch of the imagination. However, Princess Ann is quite something, absolutely one to keep an ear on in the future and her versions of these tracks rocked the F-ing dance floor this year.

No comments: