Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lets Go

Jose Spinning Cortez & Randy Fries - The Mission (Original Mix)

So this progressive track has many "Elements". I crack myself up! The one I like the best is the very Magic Orgasm synth sound two thirds of the way into the track. It really took me back. The lyrics/vocals are, ehh a bit goofy but the music is great. I'm glad the boys didn't use the word journey. Give me a break already with these DJ's talking about their sets being some sort of cathartic journey. Aside from that being the most over used expression of what a DJ is attempting to do, it is also simply not accurate.

A DJ is trying to get you on the dance floor and keep you there. A Dj wants you to throw your hands in the air. That is the Mission! Well and possibly get laid after. :)

No comments: