Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Texting You

Simone Denny & Barry Harris - Drama Queen (Texting U Edson Pride Epic)

Okie Dokie, I'll cave and post this cheese ball of a track. This mix is better than Wayne G's and the Barry Harris versions but the track is still quite cliche'. With lyrics like "Don't even bother texting me back" & "Don't text, leave me alone, I just deleted your personal ring tone" it's struggle for me to listen and not shake my head in disappointment.

The music is your typical mainstream circuit sound with a tribal core. I love me some Edson but "Epic" might be a bit of stretch or it could be that the lyrics just annoy me that much. Sadly this track is going to be really popular especially with the younger chicken set, Nellies, and drag queens. So get ready for the onslaught of requests.

No comments: