Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mysterious Dark Lord of Tribal

Today we discuss an apparition in the world of tribal. *ESCOBAR* Here we have a producer that has multiple original productions released on many high profile tribal labels, a slew of remixes to his credit, appears to be part owner of a label (SOUTHOUSE) and yet not one iota of information about him seems 2xist on the web or any other resource that I can find.

Now I have tried let me tell you. I have gone as far as emailing Brett Henrichsen (no response, what a surprise, perhaps he was too busy prerecording his next *live* set), Sandy Resek said "Hello, He doesn't have a myspace page but see www.southousemusic.com" (Thanks Sandy!), DJW said "Well, first of all....I love his remix of my song, "Ride On Me." I don't know much about him. My label handled the A+R on my track. I think this might be his e-mail ********" (Gracias DJ W, P.S. you rock), and my boys over at exModia said "This guy's unclockable. We know. We're gonna hafta ask around the deejay pools and see who can get us a link."

So I leave it to you Floor Shaker followers. Please educate me. Who is this Dark Lord of Tribal, ESCOBAR, that appears to hail from Chile?

Escobar - Give It Up


Escobar - Get Ready (Original Mix)

04/03/2009
***UPDATE***
Well we still have no information on this Phantom of Tribal music. However it appears I have made contact via a myspace comment, and I quote ...

"Apr 2 2009 9:48 PM

hi , thnks for ur comments .


good vibes

Escobar
Southouse Music.
-"

1 comment:

DJ Jayson B said...

http://www.myspace.com/happydjb

http://www.myspace.com/southousemusiclabel