Friday, August 21, 2009

Lets Have Some Fun This Beat is Sick

Lady Gaga - Love Game (DJ Jickler Tribal Club Mix)

Disclamer: I am NOT a fan of Lady Gaga at all.

Pop music fans will dig this tribal/circuit flavored version of Love Game sent us directly from DJ Jickler. Personally The Gaga makes me Gag Gag but if I were forced to play pop by some swishy queen that wasn't going to leave me alone till I did, "Play Lady Play Lady", I'd rather play a drummed out version like this than anything else. It's not that Lady Gaga sucks per say, it's just a personal preference. It's a VERY RARE pop song that gets my adoration. Most recently I must confess Beyonce worked me with with Single Ladies. Yeah go ahead try to tell me you didn't like it.

Anywho back to Jickler who is one to keep an eye or in this case ear on. I predict bigger and better things to come from this guy.

No comments: