Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Departure From Dance

Have you ever been at friends house and have them put on a record and in an instant you are like "What Is This?" I love finding little gems like this. That having been said, I'm roughly 20 years late discovering this gem in a sea of musical mediocrity.

If you have not already been acquainted, let me be the first to introduce you to STEREO TOTAL. A French German duo that has been churning out Atmospheric Punk Disco since the early nineties. This is some quirky super awesome stuff and I highly recommend it.

Below find a link to their 2007 recording Paris-Berlin. Don't be fooled there are many other records out there by this dynamic duo and a new one on the way. In addition is a youtube clip of their cover of "Drive My Car"

PARIS-BERLIN


DRIVE MY CAR

No comments: